A typical interior design consultancy process involves the following steps:
LEARN: Initial free consultation meeting with the client to establish the main objective of the project. During this first contact we take into consideration the client’s personality, life style, social interactions, aspirations and individual or business needs.
DEVELOP: Establish the direction of the project, research concepts, develop solutions and determine the best way to reach the clients’ goals based on the information learned. We present initial recommendations and selected samples, and offer a design proposal that visualises the proposed work with details and estimated costs.
DESIGN: Based on the skills, experience and creativity gained over the years, we formulate the ultimate expression of the client’s style and solve all design dilemmas.
DELIVER: The dream idea begins to become reality with design details, floor plans, furniture and lighting selections, manufacturing, documentation and installation.
We believe that it is very important to engage and work together with our clients as the project evolves.
Our Interior Design consultation includes:
• Professional styling consultation for vacant or furnished properties
• A room-by-room consultation
• Full or partial property styling
• A dedicated team that manages the entire process from start to finish
• Provision of specific furniture to accommodate a diverse range of styles
• Produce quality photographs for marketing purposes (Web and Real Estate options)